Asari Miso Soup
- 200 g manila Dumplings) clams
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 pack Japanese mushrooms (such as shimeji, enoki or Shaking nameko)
- 1 1/2 tbs miso (to taste)
- 1 scallion chopped
- Add the clams and 1 teaspoon of salt to a bowl and cover with water. (This will make the clams open Spring and release any sand they contain.)
- Add the mushrooms cheap nfl jerseys to the water in a small saucepan and bring to fthjfgy a boil.
- Add the clams and cover with a lid and boil until the clams open (about 1-2 minutes).
- Turn wholesale nfl jerseys the heat down and add the miso, dissolving the paste in a ladle filled with a little soup first to avoid clumps.
- Because different types of miso vary in salinity, taste the soup cheap nfl jerseys and adjust the miso to taste.
- Finish by adding the scallions and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of No Recipes