- Beef Marinade:
- 1.5 lbs beef sirloin (or any cut you like) cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 1.5 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 ts thick soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1.5 tbs sugar
- 1/2 tbs salt
- Dipping Sauce:
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 ts kosher salt
- 1/2 ts fresh cracked wholesale NFL jerseys pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches of watercress, long respec?i? stems trimmed
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Cooking oil for frying
- Prepare marinade by combining garlic, oyster Dumplings) sauce, sugar, fish sauce, thick soy sauce and sesame oil with the beef for at least half an hour, preferably 1-2 hrs.
- Prepare vinaigrette by mixing rice vinegar with salt and sugar. It should be a balance of sour, salty wholesale NFL jerseys and sweet.
- Thinly slice the red onion and use about 3-4 tbs of the vinaigrette to pickle and set aside covered in ?Embalaje fridge for about 10 minutes. Prepare bed of watercress and tomatoes in a serving platter and set aside.
- Heat a large wok or pan over high heat. Add about 2 tbs cooking oil and when it begins to smoke, add an even layer of beef and allow to sear for about 2 minutes, before “shaking” to sear the opposite sides for about another 1-2 minute more to brown all the sides. cheap nfl jerseys Do this in batches to cook all the beef if necessary.
- Transfer beef to bed cheap NBA jerseys of watercress and tomatoes. Drizzle another 3-4 tbs of vinaigrette over the beef and greens and top with pickled red onions. Lastly, squeeze lime juice over salt and pepper in a small ramekin.
- (We like our beef medium rare and test the meat by touch and sight–it will plump up slightly and be bouncy to the touch with a spatula.)
Recipe courtesy of No Recipes