- 12 chicken wings, tips removed and drums and flats separated
- Canola oil for frying (6 cups)
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup (AP) All Purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- Toasted White Sesame Seeds - JFC Brand
- Scallions thinly sliced
- CJ Korean BBQ Chicken & Pork Marinade
- Mix together, Buttermilk and Soy Sauce, Soak trimmed and cut wings in buttermilk and Soy Sauce mixture at least 2 hours, and up to 8
- Heat Oil to 325 degrees
- Meanwhile whisk together all wing sauce ingredients together , set aside
- Mix together Flour and Black pepper. (After the wings soak) Dredge the wings in the flour and black pepper mixture. Carefully lay the coated wings into the hot Canola oil. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove wings and drain on paper towels. Continue frying in small batches until all wings are cooked. (Pull chicken once it temps with a thermometer at 165 degrees.)
- Place Fried Chicken Wings into a large mixing bowl and toss sauce, you may use as much or as little as you like to coat the wings.
- Sprinkle with the Black sesame seeds and sliced scallions to garnish and serve.
Courtesy of Chef David Bondarchuck. Featured on Colorado's "Everyday" Show